In 2011 Pacific Homecare relocated to a newly renovated building in South Auckland. As part of the internal refurbishment I wanted a quality sound system installed throughout the building with the option to offer different outputs in designated areas, as well as different media sources e.g. from an iPod, laptop, radio, CD etc. We also required an overhead projector in our training room, with an unobtrusive screen which could be retracted when not in use. Pacific Homecare is a home-based health provider and most of our staff are not technically savvy so the solution need to be robust and simple to use. SPS was introduced to me by the Welcome Commercial Director, Colin Bertram, who was responsible for the structural renovation of the building. Although based in Hamilton, Todd and Shane were so easy and professional to deal with that the distance was irrelevant. They managed the installation of a quality sound system and projector that was not only simple and reliable to use, but met our budget and delivery timeframes as well.
Just last month, in October 2013, I re-engaged Todd and Shane to install another overhead projector in the Board room along with a Smart TV in our main office area to display our internal visual management reporting. Once again they provided a quality service and delivered exactly to our requirements. I think the things I appreciate most about SPS are:
- Their integrity – they changed their original quote and offered additional advise
- Their capacity to accommodate and work within our timeframes
- Their ability to listen to what we want then give us exactly what we need
- Their customer awareness – we are a charitable Trust so therefore Shane and Todd always organised their trips to see us when they had other work in Auckland
- Their quality of service – the products that they have installed have been maintenance-free and reliable
They are the first team to come to mind whenever we have requirements relating to sound and picture.